NEPK Connect:

1,800+ members and counting!

Join New England's largest and oldest community-run network of traceurs and traceuses to coordinate training sessions, share pics and vids, and discuss parkour.

User Login

To start connecting please log in first. You can also create an account.

- OR -

Providence, RI – Providence College

Home Forums Training Grounds Providence, RI – Providence College

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Michael (Rogue) Frye Michael (Rogue) Frye 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Chris
    Chris
    Participant

Conditions – The most common things you’ll find are rails, of various sizes and nature, all over the place. There are also a few good wall runs and precisions, as well as picnic tables and various other options. There are a LOT of pictures (please tell me if you want some taken down, and if so, which ones) and there still isn’t even half of the stuff here.

Plod – I’ve only gotten hassled by P.C. Security once, and it was for a precision onto a light pole, they were worried about me damaging the light. However, I do fear that a larger group may get stopped (video cameras everywhere) – and if you do get kicked off, there’s nowhere close to move to to keep PK’ing. Its not right in the middle of the city, so you would have to take the bus or drive downtown.

Supplies – There’s a 7/11 and gas station/convenience store within walking distance, restrooms open to the public in most buildings (Slavin, the Smith Center, and Feinstein especially) Decent, but expensive food in Slavin. Water fountains in Slavin and Smith and Feinstein.

Directions – From Kennedy Plaza Via Bus: #55 will bring you straight to PC.
    Directions from anywhere here.
    Google Map here.

Overall – Pretty decent, with a lot of variety -but, like I said, if you get kicked off, you’re either hitchin a ride or taking the bus downtown, cause there’s nowhere else nearby. I’ve really only been to the Providence spots so far, but I’d say it’s got enough overall to rate well.

Pictures

Accino
    Accino

Slavin
    Slavin

Slavin

Slavin

Slavin

Feinstein
    Feinstein

Feinstein

Howley/Koffler
    Howley/Koffler

Howley/Koffler

Howley/Koffler

Gallery
    Gallery

Gallery

Gallery

Guzman (continues on the other side – probably a 12-14 foot wall, slanted.
    Guzman

St. Joes
    St. Joes

Library
    Library

Library

Library

McVinney
    McVinney

McVinney

McVinney

Meagher
    Meagher

Smith Center
    Smith Center

Smith Center

Smith Center

Soccer Field
    Soccer Field

Chris your the man this is a new spot for me and i would have never found out without you. KEEP IT UP MAN!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

0 responses to Providence, RI – Providence College

1 trackback

Announcements

If you like parkour and you like to read, NEPK's resident traceuse and librarian Angie has got you covered! Head on over to the forum for her comprehensive list of books that have parkour in them, including plot summaries and reviews. Take a look, (in a book)...

All Announcements

Photo of the Month

All Photos

Events Calendar

LATEST ACTIVITY

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 items

ACTIVE MEMBERS

Profile picture of Kevin Figueroa
Profile picture of Rogue Smith
Profile picture of Tim Johnson
Profile picture of Cooper328
Profile picture of Cooper McLaughlin